£28000 - £35000 per annum
30 days ago
Why Choose This Opportunity in Aerospace?
In this role, the Mechanical Inspector will become an integral part of the Inspection department, contributing significantly to the quality and precision of critical components. The company's dedication spans from collaborating with clients to establish safety requirements to covering design, development, qualification, and continuous support throughout an aircraft's service life.
Responsibilities at a Glance:
- This position encompasses a range of responsibilities that are essential to maintaining high-quality and safety standards:
- Thoroughly testing and inspecting components using various processes and techniques in accordance with Quality Assurance Instructions and technical specifications.
- Creating and managing accurate inspection documentation, adhering to the company's Quality Assurance policy.
- Utilizing SAP for tracking work progress, component batches, locations, and non-conforming products.
- Applying appropriate techniques to meet specific component requirements and achieve quality benchmarks.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and calibration of all inspection equipment.
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations, including the management of Risk Assessments and Material Safety Data Sheets.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates for this position should ideally possess:
- A strong educational foundation, such as GCSE Math and English.
- Proficiency in the use of inspection tools, equipment, and hand tools.
- Familiarity with GDT (geometrical dimensional tolerancing).
- Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to work autonomously or within a team.
- Prior experience in inspection, along with numeracy, geometry skills, and the ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Exposure to engineering environments, with a solid understanding of H&S policies and procedures.
As a Mechanical Inspector, you will play a crucial role in enhancing Aerospace safety on a global scale. If you are eager to advance your career and contribute to a company at the forefront of innovation, we invite you to apply today.
Step into a career where dedication and precision lead to a safer tomorrow.