£30000 - £36000 per annum + Corporate Package
about 1 month ago
Mechanical Fitter Technician / Engineer - Aerospace
Located North/West Greater London
Up to £36,000
A world leader from the Aerospace sector is looking for a Mechanical Fitter to perform modifications, retrofits, corrective action, overhaul and repair work on their highly complex bespoke systems Working for a company that has a strong reputation within the aerospace industry for delivering excellence in engineering. You could be a part of this highly reputable company and be part of a company that makes a difference in the world. Working on-site you will conduct stage and final inspection on equipment in accordance with Technical Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures and Acceptance Test Procedures.
THE ROLE -
- Carry out scheduled maintenance, repair, overhaul on products and components returned by customers.
- Conduct repairs and embody modifications on customer equipment. This may involve investigating and confirming the reported damage and or defect and the repair/fitting of new or replacement parts in accordance with the approved data.
- To inspect repaired/maintained/calibrated/tested components that have been received back from a sub-contractor ensuring that each component has a valid C of C and where appropriate a completed log card or history sheet.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS - Mechanical Fitter Technician / Engineer
- HNC/BTECH/NVQ qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding experience with Aircraft maintenance
- Mechanical fitting background would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of product maintenance techniques
- Inspection experience beneficial
- Interpersonal skills able to speak customers
- IT literate
If you are interested in this exciting position please do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!