£35000 - £40000 per annum + Corporate Package
over 1 year ago
Mechanical Tooling Engineer
Commutable from Redhill, Reigate, Crawley
An engineering client offering leading capital equipment products on a global scale are looking for a Mechanical Tooling Engineer to work within precision manufacturing.
Mechanical Tooling Engineer responsibilities:
- To design production assembly tooling used in precision manufacturing
- Support assembly and commissioning of production tooling jigs/fixtures
- Manage sub-contractors to ensure designed parts are built to requirements/tolerances and to schedule
- Prepare and submit comprehensive documentation for Engineering Releases
- Produce comprehensive and accurate supporting documentation.
Mechanical Design Engineer qualifications and experience:
- Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks experience with a proven track record in tooling jigs/fixtures
- The ability to work with 2D design packages such as AutoCAD
- 3D CAD design modelling
- Experience of design for manufacture, with a background in a production
For more information apply now.