Wigan, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Covering North West England
£28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
An exciting medical engineering position to work across a range of devices is available for a 3rd party medical engineering service provider.
The role will cover a territory spanning across the North West and your main duties will be to carry out service, repair and maintenance on a wide range of medical equipment.
Duties will also include:
- Acceptance testing a range of medical equipment within the trust
- Service, repair and fault finding work on a range of devices such as ECG's, patient monitors, syringe drivers, infusion pumps, diathermy machines, BP monitors, defibrillators etc.
- Checking documentation and carry out other administration tasks as required
- Provide technical advice to clinical and non-clinical staff
- Experience of carrying out service and repair work on medical equipment such as infusion devices, diathermy, defibrillators, ECG's, patient monitors, syringe drivers, anaesthesia machines, ventilators etc.
- ONC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline (electronics, electrical, mechanical, biomedical etc.)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexible to travel as part of a field based role
- £28,000 to £32,000 per annum
- Car allowance - £350 per month, £0.17 per mile
- Company NEST pension
- 25 days AL + bank.
- 8am - 5pm - contracted hrs on site, but engineers plan own work/work from home.
- No on call, no weekend working.
- Commission on sales leads
- Excellent training opportunities!