£15 - £25 per annum
over 1 year ago
Medical Engineer - London
Contract - 12 weeks - rates negotiable depending on experience
A brand new medical engineering contract is available working across 2 different NHS trust sites
in the London area.
The contract will initially be for 12 weeks and you will be required to carry out engineering tasks such as test, repair and commissioning.
Duties will include:
- Test, repair and commissioning new medical equipment entering the trust
- Checking documentation and carry out other administration tasks as required
- Fault finding on a range of medical equipment
- Provide technical advice to clinical and non-clinical staff
- Experience of carrying out service and repair work on medical equipment such as infusion devices, diathermy, defibrillators, ECG's, patient monitors, syringe drivers, anaesthesia machines, ventilators etc.
- ONC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline (electronics, electrical, mechanical, biomedical etc.)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Willing to work during the current COVID-19 crisis
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to apply for a DBS if you do not already have a recent one.