£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
MEDICAL ENGINEER - WORKSHOP BASED
A highly prestigious third party service company are looking for a new medical workshop engineer to be based at their site based in Rugby. The role would be to service repair and maintain their renal and medical equipment. Although the company works across the whole of the UK the majority of these clients outside of the NHS send their equipment to the workshop, meaning a fast and busy working day.
This role offers a considerable amount of training for anyone without hands on medical engineering experience as well as offering a clear progression path.
- Service and repair of specialist medical equipment
- Ensure that service level agreements are met for customers
- Complete all relevant documentation to the agreed timelines and standards
- Ensure a safe working environment by complying with policies and procedures
- Offering up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- £2000 bonus p/a
- Monday-Friday - 37.5 hrs per week
- Overtime (optional)
- Free manufacturing training
- A degree or equivalent qualification in engineering
- Any hands on engineering experience in the medical or renal field e.g. ECG, infusion pumps, dialysis etc. (ideally but not essential, graduates will be considered but you MUST have a genuine interest in working in the medical field as an engineer)
- Based within commuting distance of the office
Whether you are a recent Graduate or an experience engineer, please contact me know or APPLY and I will be in touch soon!