Wigan, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £33000 per annum + £4,200 car allowance, pension
12 months ago
Are you an experienced Medical Engineer?
Are you looking for regular progression opportunities?
Are you seeking more product experience and OEM training?
An exciting new opportunity is now available for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a market-leading, established third party Medical Service Engineering company.
The successful Service Engineer will be field based covering the North West of England, predominantly Wigan, Warrington and Manchester, working within both NHS hospitals and at community sites.
You will be responsible for servicing, maintaining, fault finding and repairing a range of low to high risk medical equipment, for example infusion devices, syringe drivers, ECGs, anesthetic machines etc.
As the Field Engineer you will be responsible for managing the clients within your territory, booking in visits with them directly and prioritising your own workload - this level of autonomy will ensure you have maximum control of your travel and day to day activities.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £32,000
- Car allowance (min £4,200)
- Phone, Laptop
- Annual salary increments
- OEM training courses
- Progression Opportunities
What do you need to apply?
- Prior experience servicing and repairing medical equipment e.g. diathermies, vital sign monitors, infusion devices, syringe drivers, ECGs, anaesthetic machines, defibs etc.
- Prior field-based experience or a willingness to travel as part of a field-based role
- Excellent customer service, communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Valid, UK driving licence and own vehicle
Click the apply now button to begin your application!