CDI - 1173258_1635785989
£550 - £650 per day
3 months ago
Location: Hampshire (some rmeote working available)
Contract: 6 Months +
Security Clearance: SC level required
I am currently recruiting a messaging and hosting architect for a client of mine specialising in the UK defence industry.
SC Secuity Clearence is required for this orle
You will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance and upgrades to a delivered system including:
- As a messaging and hosting architect you will Provide technical support to issues raised by the Service Ops Centre
- Be responsible for the investigation and delivery of defect resolutions through Engineering into the Production Environment without impacting the Live service.
- Be responsible for delivering engineering changes to time and quality
- Be responsible for following the engineering lifecycle
- Capable of producing concise install documentation.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Good understanding and proven track record of IP / Firewall technologies
- Microsoft Exchange
- Experience of working in a secure environment
Desirable Skills Required:
- Windows Installer
- Databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Windows 2008/R2
- Windows Vista/7
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- HP Client Automation (Radia)
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply for the messaging architect role, please feel free to reply to this advert or give me a call on 01737 821029.