Microsoft BI Engineer - SSIS SSRS
Company: Global IT Consultancy providing services into central government
DV clearance minimum
This role includes:
* Maintenance/Development of SSIS projects & reports.
* Analysis of hardware asset information to improve the data quality & data/reporting coverage.
* Liaising with MSPs to obtain additional asset information.
* Responding to ad-hoc data enquiries from data consumers/end users.
* Devising/ implementing new data reports for end users as requested.
* Providing advice to data consumers on what data can be provided either in data feeds or in reports. (occasionally)
* Detailed problem solver, able to wrangle lots of disparate data into a coherent picture.
* SQL (specifically T-SQL, Microsoft's version, and for a perfect match, as implemented in SQL Server 2008 R2)
* Use of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services - 2008 release, although experience of later version would do)
* SQL Reporting Services (2008 Edition)
Apply now and I will be in touch to discuss this role and your situation in more depth