CDI - 1173177_1643626341
£600 - £650 per day
12 months ago
Job Role: Microsoft Developer
Location: Remote (access to Hampshire as the role develops)
Contract: 6 Months+
Rate: £600 - £650 per day inside ir35
Security clearance at SC level is required for this role
I am recruiting a Developer to work as part of an Infrastructure and Development team. The role is very varied, with Microsoft full-stack development, Business as Usual (BAU) support, and project work, where new skills are always being learnt.
The preferred candidate will demonstrate effective application of Development and Cloud expertise and extensive knowledge across a variety of technologies such as Microsoft Azure Cloud Platforms, Microsoft Stack Technologies, and Microsoft DevOps.
The role will provide technical exposure across development, Business as Usual (BAU) and project work. New skills will be learnt as required to fulfil customer requirements, and as Microsoft and Infrastructure technologies move forward.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Have practical experience working with Azure Notification Hub, Web Apps, PaaS, Storage, and general architecture best practises.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies .Net 5/6, Web API, C#, UWP, SSRS and Visual Studio IDE.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft DevOps, including automated deployment and pipelines.
- Have some experience of Mobile app development or be interested to learn.
- Have excellent knowledge of SQL Server to DBA level (and Azure SQL).
- Have some experience, or willing to learn Linux OS, Bash, PXE and Python (not primary skillset required).
- Have good general knowledge and integration experience of Microsoft Stack technologies such as Office365, Power Platform, MS Exchange, SharePoint & CLI tooling such as PowerShell.
- Have excellent analysis and problem solving skills, taking ownership of complex incidents ensuring these are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Have experience of producing and updating technical documentation to a high standard.
- Be experienced working within ITIL framework particularly around change control.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to reply to this e-mail or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829