Migration Team Lead Architect (Contract)
Basingstoke based Migration Architect role
Competitive day rate
6 month contract, likely to extend
DV Cleared to commence this role.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
* Lead Architect to be part of migration team. Regional based. Travelling to multiple customer sites.
* Lead Migration streams
* Investigation of network site specifics and customer interface problems
* Visits to customer 'live' sites as part of migration process.
* Generation of Support documentation (web and paper based)
* Support workarounds, solutions and mitigations for identified issues
* Support and identified issues requiring more detailed and in-depth analysis
* Maintain full and accurate records and progress all customer fault reports and technical enquiries
* Network planning
* Installation (including method statements)
* Service handover (including handover documentation)
Mandatory Skills Required:
* Ability to manage a focused migration team.
* Understanding of a number of technologies, including networks (Juniper, Cisco) and Encryption devices.
* Experience in documentation needs for as-is and to-be architecture/configurations in low level designs.
* Confident Leadership Skills.
* Able to work well within a team.
* Practical 'hands-on' skills.
* Familiar with MS Office Applications.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* High level of clearance required/UKEYES only
Desirable Skills Required:
* Experience/Knowledge of working in a secure environment