Migration Team Lead Architect (Permanent)
Basingstoke based Migration Team Lead Architect role
Must currently hold live DV Clearance.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
The role holder may manage a small/medium design team. They are a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
Work Aspects covered and skills required:
* Site Survey, Low Level Design, Build and Installation for network infrastructure and Server Solutions.
* Storage and Back-up Design, Build Installation and commissioning.
* Server and Virtualised Design, Build Installation and commissioning.
* Network Management.
* Encryption Devices.
* Work across Integration, Reference and Live Environments.
* Multi-site working including; BSN, London, UK Wide and overseas.
* Third Line Support.
* Production, Update and Review of Build Documents and Work Instructions.
* Issue Resolution.
* Work to the ECR Process.
* TS Implementation experience with MOD.
* Managing Power budgets specifying hardware requirements.
* Working to Health and Safety regulations.
* Work to JSP 440, 604.