£34000 - £68000 per annum + Pension + Benefits
2 months ago
SC Cleared or DV Cleared ( must be eligible or willing to go ahead with
Perm - Full time
Location: Bristol or Reading, or Chippenham, & Suffolk-Ipswich
Working pattern: Rotating
About this role
This role is about solving our defence customer's most complex technological challenges by creating innovative digital solutions. You will also be providing key technology design and implementation ownership and expertise throughout all stages of the solutions design engagement life cycle.
The Mobility space within defence is seen as a growth area. This role provides an exciting opportunity to lead on the design and implementation of solutions using the latest industry devices and integrating with device management platforms and back-end customer services. In this role you will work on Enterprise and Cloud Services and will be responsible for designing innovative solutions. You will be helping to shape Defence Mobility Strategy by working with the customer to form mobility solutions that meet and exceed customer business requirements.
- Be an ambassador for our company, our customers and our team
- Lead on and build the right mobility solutions from customer requirements
- Provide end-to-end mobility technical design, implementation, accountability and ownership throughout the pre-sales and delivery life cycle
- Define and create pre-sales and post sales technical collateral
- Develop and manage customer relationships and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
You'll have the following skills & experience:
* UKSV Security Check clearance (as a minimum)
* Design area HLD / LLD
* Microsoft stack
* Apple / Android devices
* Design and implementation subject matter expert knowledge of mobility technologies and products.
* Ideally a current vendor expert level certification / proven expert level experience.
* Responding to complex, multi-vendor public sector propositions and bid proposals based on customer requirements
* Defining and creating design and implementation documentation in line with customer requirements
* Proven commercial awareness to ensure solutions meet customer requirements both technically and in terms of cost
* Identifying and mitigate risks, and problem-solving for mobility technologies.
* Working in major public industry sectors; Defence (MoD) and/or HM Government departments or agencies
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role