South West England, England
£44000 - £47000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Mobility Design Engineer - Blackberry and Apple
37.5 hours pw
Mobility Design Engineer
Our client provide end-to-end solutions for Unified Communication customers within the Defence and Space Sector; they are looking to hire 2 Mobility Design Engineers, based in the South West. These are permanent, full time roles.
Mobility Design Engineer - Experience:
· Design and implementation subject matter expert knowledge of mobility technologies and products. - Blackberry and Apple specifically
· VMware - 6.5 -7.0 vcentre, Esxi, NSX, migration/upgrade
· MS Windows - Windows 2012 , 2016, 2019 - Windows 10
· Exchange - Exchange 2016, 2019 - migration
· PowerShell - scripting
· SQL - SQL Server 2016, 2019
· Active Directory - DNS, DHCP Remote Access
Mobility Design Engineer - Responsibilities:
You will lead on and build the right mobility solutions from customer requirements, providing end-to-end mobility technical design, implementation, accountability and ownership throughout the pre-sales and delivery life cycle as well as defining and creating pre-sales and post sales technical collateral.
For further details, please apply, attaching an up to date copy of your CV.