Nat Acc Service Co-ordinator
£23000 - £26000 per annum
4 days ago
This role requires the successful individual to provide an end-to-end service administration and coordination role ensuring the work streams for each of our Key National Account Customers meet their requirements. Timely, accurate administration of each required process flow, that will vary for each customer & CAFM system, to ensure we deliver our contractual Service Level Agreements from receiving the initial call request though to final invoice and work closure.
- Flexible work outlook as work can be varied to meet specific customer demands
- Good problem solving mindset in respect to solving problems and meeting customer SLA's
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an environment where customer demands can and do cause priority conflicts
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite of tools especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Accountability for managing own workload and assisting others as demands dictate
£23,000-£26,000, Pension, Healthcare etc.