£500 - £540 per day + Outside IR35
12 months ago
NATO / MoD Application Architect- SC Cleared
£540 a day
** Please note that this is an SC Cleared role **
The Application Solution Architect service supports the Solution Management team providing subject matter expertise on the integration of applications and services into NSoIT(D). You must have experience of NATO and/OR MoD Applications
IT Consultancy providing services into central government.
The Application Solution Architect service is responsible for:
- Working with the Solution Design Authority to develop and refine NSoIT(D)'s technological roadmap and High Level Design (HLD).
- Working with the users to understand the how they exploit the application or service to meet their business requirement.
- Understanding the interoperability, dependencies, and interactions between applications both within NSoIT(D) and other IS.
- Developing, architecting, and documenting NSoIT(D) Intermediate Level Design (ILD) application solutions for the Development team to implement, ensuring their coherence across the NSoIT(D) solution and compliance with applicable standards and policies.
- Knowledge and experience of NATO and UK C4ISR applications and services.
- At least 5 years' experience of the development, design and capture of application and service solution architectures.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset (JIRA and Confluence) to record and document work.
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role and your application in more depth