8 months ago
You will need to be DV Cleared and a further vetting will be required
Perm Full Time
Good salary + shift allowance and benefits
Are you an experience and motivated Network Analyst? Can you work as part of a team on a multi-vendor Defence Network to ensure its full operation capability? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to accommodate growth Hosting and Network Support Capability for our customers across the region.
Set the Scene
We are looking for a Network Analyst to ensure full operation capability on a multi-vendor Defence Network The role will involve:
- Day to day monitoring and management of the network
- Initial network incident diagnosis
- Network incident management and pro-active management of alarms
- Incident escalation and management
- Interaction and support of end user
o Week 1 - x7 Days (Monday to Sunday 07.00 - 19.00hrs)
o Week 2 - stand down
o Week 3 - x7 Nights (Monday to Sunday 19.00 - 07.00hrs)
o Week 4 - stand down
· High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes.
· Proven commercial Juniper networking experience.
· Strong in depth knowledge of networking technologies i.e. WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, routing and subnet addressing.
· Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware
· Experience of network implementation work
· Good Network Management, Security and configuration understanding