Up to £1 per hour
over 2 years ago
Duration: 6 months
Rate: dependant on experience
Clearance: DV Clearance is needed upon application with the intention of gaining higher level clearances
A Network Analyst position has become available in London with our large defence based company. This role does working a shift pattern of 4 on - 4 off. The main responsibilities are to monitor and manage the network with initial incident diagnostics, incident reception and management of alarms.
- Networking experience and technologies
- Strong knowledge of networking hardware
- Good security and configuration experience
- Experience of implementation
- Experience of network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Previous experience of network design.
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.