CDI - 1173452_1648243897
£65000 - £75000 per annum
8 months ago
Job role: Network Architect
Location: Hampshire (flexi/hybrid working available)
Salary: £65- £75k depending on experience + 15% bonus and £6000 car allowance. (10% DV bonus also avialable)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC security clearance for this role
I am recruiting a Network architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector.
You will work closely will the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability and enhance your current skillset.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of IP Addressing designs or in the configuration and support of said design.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling, or support.
It would be great if you had one or more of the following accreditations:
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829