£65000 - £70000 per annum
11 months ago
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Location: Basingstoke (occasional remote working)
Clearance: You will be put through SC/DV clearance
Are you a Network/Design Engineer who combines strong technical skills with an ability to create design artefacts that meet customer requirements? Are you a team player who is willing to learn emerging technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our solution architects and vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for Network Change Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the existing Network Architects to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Support or technical implementation background and willing to progress into a Technical Design/Architect role.
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to produce the required network design changes within a number of work streams.
- Support the Network Architects in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Support the Network Engineers with delivery and operational challenges.
- Provide input to the HLD/LLD components for specific key areas of the solution primarily focused on LAN design and change but may also include WAN, Wireless etc.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose for review and Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Network Architects.
- Producing Impact Assessments, in the form of written proposals for small to medium changes, based on service catalogue and contract.