CDI - 1201074_1671186988
Up to £650 per day
about 2 months ago
Job title: Network Architect
Contract: 6 Month+
Security clearance at SC or DV level is required for this role
I am looking for Network Architects for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
- Responsible for ensuring the solution/design process is adhered to during all phases of project delivery.
- Provide solution and technical SME input to appropriate levels to supplement internal skills (e.g., when new technologies are being investigated).
- Provide an escalation point for design related issues within projects.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify, communicate, and manage Information Assurance risks.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate risks in liaison with Solution Leads.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Definition of security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies.
1. Good knowledge of core Cisco Networking technologies covering switching, routing, Unified Communications
2. Knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
3. Firewall Configuration and Management
1. IT Security Solutions (Policy Based, Physical, Environment Hardening & Software) & Provisioning and Implementation
2. Security monitoring platforms such as SEIM
3. Endpoint Management (Device Control, Data Protection, Application Control etc.)
4. Microsoft Exchange
5. Microsoft Infrastructure covering Windows Server 2012 / 2016 administration, Active Directory design, SCCM / SCOM deployment
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029