£60 - £70 per hour
about 1 year ago
3 months +
+ 3 month initial contract
+ Fully remote - occasional travel
+ £70 p/hour
+ Inside IR35
+ SC Cleared role
+ Strong Aruba & Cisco knowledge
+ Full design lifecycle to delivery
+ Strong DataCentre experience
Network Architect is required to be directed by the customer on the following tasks;
1. To provide overarching architectural Networking Leadership & Strategy for the Nimbus Programme & CMO;
2. Review and author programme documentation with a SME ownership area of networks;
3. To become a SPOC for the network solution & some elements of CMO to allow constancy across technical silos;
4. Present solutions to change boards and present technical options;
5. Help resolve 3rd level support and issues discovered within the programme.
Experience of delivering projects within complex government organisations;
+ Understanding / appreciation of the technologies involved: Aruba Networking
+ Experience of completing networking from scratch for large DC including In Band and Out of Band networks as per design created within the team.
+ Stakeholder management internally and externally within the HPE core team and run organisation;
The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community between the Customer and client;
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.