Network Architect - DV Cleared
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: Initially 12 months
Rate: £520 a day (Inside IR35)
Network Architect - DV Cleared: You will join a leading technology consultancy in the Networking technology and services space, taking ownership for building managed service portfolio offerings. You will also be responsible for pre-sales due-diligence, technical governance and technical assurance as well as driving thought leadership within the Managed Service Technical and ITIL service lines.
You will need the following skills to succeed in this role:
- Certified CCIE or equivalent
- Certified PCNSE (Palo Alto) desirable
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an architect/consultant in a managed services environment
- Solid experience with Network switches, routers, firewall and load balancers with emphasis on Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls, Cisco Nexus, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA, CheckPoint Firewalls, Juniper SAxxx, Juniper Firewalls, F5 Appliances, Citrix Appliances etc.
- Strong understanding on internetworking technologies like VXLAN, OTV, VLAN etc.
- Knowledge and experience of multiple technologies in the Networking arena.
- High level of technical support experience across multiple vendors and products
- Ability to create service documentation for repeatable offerings.
- Ability to create service designs for multiple technology solutions
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth