over 1 year ago
Network Architect - DV Cleared
You will need to be eligible and willing to undergo a developed vetting clearance
Network Architect Location: Basingstoke or Bracknell
Permanent - Full time
We are looking for Network Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all work streams (Main Programme, Live Service, Service Requests and Requests for Change).
- Support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Support the Network Design Engineers and Support Engineers with delivery and operational challenges.
- Create and be responsible for HLD/LLD components for specific key areas of the solution i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration etc.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architects.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of IP Addressing designs or in the configuration and support of said design.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- Proven / Demonstrable experience with operating in Agile / DevOps Environment