Network Architect - Basingstoke x5
SC Cleared / DV Cleared
Network Architect / Design / Solution Design / Technical
Working for a large system integrator with an excellent reputation
* Excellent Salary
* Up-to 15% bonus
* 10% Pension
* Company Car/allowance
* Family Medical
* Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
* Excellent Career Development opportunities
- Role Overview:
Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
- The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
- Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- May manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
- Determines the approach to whole classes of business, leading and influencing others in the development of new offerings.
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Manages a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation