Birmingham, West Midlands
£300 - £320 per day
16 days ago
Job title: Network Delivery Specialist
Location: Birmingham (flexible working)
Remote: 3 days a week on site
Duration: 6 months+
Day rate: £300 - £320 (inside ir35)
Network Delivery Specialist Job role:
- Lead and own the delivery of bespoke, often very complex, RAN indoor and outdoor solutions in a timely manner to meet agreed customer requirements for 2G/3G/4G/5G services as applicable.
- Ensure all solutions are delivered safely in accordance with Statutiory, Regulatory & BT policies and guidance.
- Instruct and manage vendors, logistics and supply chain to ensure the 'just in time' delivery of all necessary products and services.
- Undertake all necessary financial activities to ensure timely delivery of products & services.
- Act as subject matter delivery expert to lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community.
- Develop and continually improve delivery processes and methodologies used within the team.
- Own, assist with and support as appropriate the development of Scope of Works documents for bespoke products and solutions.
- Develop and continually improve processes and methodologies used within the team.
- Support the delivery trials of new products and initiatives prior to wider deployments.
Experience requirements for Network Delivery Specialist:
- Experience in Mobile RAN delivery management within the RAN mobile telecoms industry
- Proven ability in management of partners and suppliers to deliver solutions in accordance with agreed programmes
- Proven excellent track record in project delivery - including specific experience of Nokia, Huawei or Ericsson products and architecture
- Proven experience as a Network delivery Specialist in building and sustaining effective and trusted relationships at all levels.
- Strong track recort of success with major unilteral or shared RAN projects within airports, rail, transport, MoD or ESN environment
- Direct experience of upgrading and decommissioning of RAN solutions
- Knowledge of current EE, exOUK and exTMUK delivery processes and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP