£449 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
8 months ago
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £450 a day (Inside IR35)
Network Engineer: You will join a leading technology consultancy and form an integral part of the Network Services supply chain and work in a cohesive manner with other supply chain elements to deliver against business need The role will see you define and/or follow internal and external Build and Run procedures in line with business or technology requirement.
Key accountabilities and duties:-
- Provide 1st & 2nd line Build and Run Services and consultancy to the business.
- Produce High-Level Designs / Project Design Documents.
- Use HLD's / PDD's to produce and implement relevant configurations.
- Take personal ownership and accountability for all network related issues throughout the various stages of the Service Delivery Life Cycle.
- Ideally the candidate will have industry recognised accreditation commensurate with status in role i.e. CCNP minimum (essential). Juniper or F5 equivalents are desirable.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth