£45000 - £48000 per annum
7 months ago
Salisbury or Portsmouth
SC cleared and willing to undertake DV clearance
You will work in collaboration with the existing team on a complex assignments taking on networking responsibilities for a diverse MoD customer as a member of the Connectivity Team.
With previous experience in maintaining an enterprise level estate using Cisco related products, both physical and virtual, you will be key in the support of our client's infrastructure whilst providing technical support in the delivery of projects.
This role maybe suited to a Server Infrastructure Engineer with a Cisco CCNP accreditation and experience with Software Defined Networking environments.
Experience Required - Network Engineer
· CCNP accreditation
· Knowledge of Software Defined Network
· High level of in depth knowledge and experience using Cisco technologies - to include but not exclusively;
· Strong Routing/Switching skills Both IOS/NX-OS.
· Strong Firewall skills - Cisco ASA
· Working knowledge in support of Cisco Unified Communication applications and devices
· Working knowledge in support of Cisco Wireless networking applications and devices
· Working knowledge in support of asymmetric encryption key management and installation
· Exposure to a multitude of networks both physical and virtual
· Full UK Driving Licence as travel to other sites will be required
· DV Clearance (or eligibility) is essential for this role
It would be great if you had:
· Network management application knowledge/development (Cisco Prime/OpsView/Nagios or similar)
· VMware vCentre/Orchestration knowledge
· Experience of Linux Servers
· Experience of Python Scripting Language
If you would like to arrange a discussion about this role, please do apply with a copy of your most recent CV
CBSbutler is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.