10 months ago
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Competitive salary & a great range of company benefits
The induvial must have SC clearance OR be able to obtain one
The role of the 2nd Line engineer operates on a 24/7 shift pattern. Our client is looking for a support engineer, someone with knowledge in Networking, Cisco or Juniper You will be working in a Shared Service Centre. An excellent opportunity for someone who has exposure to SD-WAN solutions and supporting end users.
You will be supporting, monitoring and escalating faults working within a highly skilled and successful team.
A candidate coming from a Networking background would be beneficial as well as infrastructure and servers.
An excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, you will be working to meet SLA's in a secure environment.
* Successful management of escalations in a timely manner.
* Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own area of responsibility.
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
* Technical Assessments.
* Proven track record of problem resolutions.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Successful production of documentation.
In return you'll receive:
Company pension contribution - up to 10%
Personal and Company target bonus
Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions
Excellent career development opportunities
Corporate discount scheme card (restaurants, cinema)
The ability to buy and sell holiday
Sponsored Security Clearance