£40000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Network Integration Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Clearance: Will be put through SC clearance
Hybrid working: Not much available
Drumgrange is seeking to expand its team and are looking for a competent Networks Engineer to work with the team providing network support and services on project and operational tasks. The work will include designing and implementing network solutions whilst maintaining network security, technical governance, and legislative compliance.
REPORTING TO: PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for maintaining the network infrastructure through remote management, static routes, managed switches and firewalls.
- Ability to install, integrate and maintain file server, SQL Server, Remote desktop Services and Remote applications with IIS, Command Line Interface and Power-Shell scripting for the project.
- The ability to design and implement new network solutions to improve resilience and performance.
- Provide Active Directory and Group Policy Management within the systems.
- You will work and communicate at all levels, with internal and external stakeholders as part of a collaborative enterprise with other companies
- Working independently and collaboratively as part of a wider multi - site team.
- Provide support to the business development team and preparation of technical proposals when required and be able to handle sensitive information in the course of your work.
- Able to evaluate, mitigate and manage networking risks across projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Expertise in Networking Infrastructure - TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, RRAS, WAN, RDP, with remote management, static routes, managed switches (ideally CISCO trained or DELL) and firewalls.
- CCNA or CCNP Certified CISCO Network Associate or equivalent Professional Network and Routing.
- Window Server Enterprise and DataCenter and VMware ESXi 6.7 or later
- Ideally Linux experience
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills to support maintenance of manuals and handbooks
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Working knowledge of security documentation, NCSC best practise and NIST procedure
- Experience with Security Hardening, IT Health Check and VA
- Full UK driving license.
- Ability to obtain UK Security Clearance at SC level and above.
- Ability to travel nationally