10 months ago
6 months +
£600 per day InsideIR35
London, Birmingham or Bristol based (Hybrid working)
Skills required for the job
- Some knowledge of mobile and converged networks architecture and functions, and corresponding standards bodies in the industry
- Knowledge of IT security principles, architecture and functions, and corresponding standards bodies in the industry
- Analytical Thinking - problem solver
- TOGAF / ITIL and CCNA qualifications desirable.
- Excellent communication and networking skills
Experience you would be expected to have
- Experience of Producing End to End Solution Designs ideally in a telco environment.
- Practical experience of designing/planning/ testing/ operating a 5G / LTE / 4G /3G/2.5G / Cs networks.
- Designing / Planning / Testing / Supporting any of the following services: VoLTE, VoWiFi, VoIP, MMS, SMS, Push to Talk, ESN, Content Based Billing, Mobile Content Delivery, Adult Content Filtering, IN Service design.
- Familiarity with IT provisioning, billing, CRM solutions.
- TOGAF and/or ITIL practitioner.
- Familiarity with X.509 certificate management, log monitoring solutions, reverse proxies, Active Directory solutions, web application firewalls (WAF & APIs), OWASP or any other security framework.