£55000 - £75000 per annum + £6000 car allowance & bonus
6 months ago
Network Solution Architect
Based in Salisbury
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum
£6,000 Car Allowance & Bonus
Network Solution Architect
European leader in digital transformation, which provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. We are trusted by leading organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges
- Aerospace, Defence and Security business designs, develops and deploys digital solutions that bring clients enduring business value across the UK's Public and Private sectors. We foster a culture in which employees feel valued and supported, delivering exceptional rates of customer satisfaction in the UK's most complex safety- and security-critical markets.
The day job
Working on a large and complex Defence site, we are looking for a Solution Architect to assist with the delivery of a viable, management and fit-for-purpose solution that meets the needs of the client and is capable of being effectively managed in service. You will be the solution owner for the full lifecycle of a solution from feasibility to delivery and will ensure the solution has continuity from an architectural and design perspective.
- Creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design.
- Provide solution and technical SME input
- Provide an escalation point for design related issues within projects.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify, communicate and manage Information Assurance risks.
Design security architecture elements to mitigate risks in liaison with Solution Leads.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Definition of security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies.
You need to have:
- Good knowledge of core Cisco Networking technologies covering switching, routing, Unified Communications
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
- Firewall Configuration and Management
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we're looking for, please do apply, we'd love to hear from you!
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you're interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.