CDI - 1174591_1653492945
Up to £400 per day
9 months ago
Job Title: Network Support Engineers
Rate: : £400 per day OUTSIDE IR35
Duration: 6 months+
Clearance level: SC security clearance is required for this role
Network Support Engineers required to enhance the remote take on and management of network infrastructure at MoD sites. The NSE work involved will be the configuration of and acceptance of new equipment into service, and the retiring of older equipment. Plus before and after reporting and analysis and issue investigation when required.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes
- Minimum of two years commercial networking experience.
- Strong, in depth knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware, ideally from the Juniper family, Experience of network implementation work.
- Good Network Management, Security and Configuration understanding
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Solid Juniper JUNOS skills
Desirable Skills Required:
- Juniper certified
- Cisco certified.
- Previous experience of network design.
- MoD Network Experience
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829