£500 - £600 per day
8 months ago
Network Systems Programmers x 2
+ Home based roles
+ Network & Mainframe skills
+ TCPIP, SNA & IBM MVS
+ 12 month initial contract - 3 year potential role
+ 2 roles
+ £500 to £600 per day
- Advanced level knowledge of TCPIP network protocols.
- Intermediate level knowledge of SNA network protocol.
- Intermediate level skill in installation of MVS mainframe software products via SMPe
- Intermediate level skill in customization and support of mainframe communication software such as, VTAM, Netview, and TCPIP.
- Intermediate level knowledge of, EE, APPN and subarea network environments.
- Basic level skill in customization and support of file transfer products such as Connect Direct, Netview FTP , FTP and SFTP.
- Basic level skill in customization and support of session manager products such as Supersession and TPX.
- Familiar with running and analyzing TCPIP/ SNA Traces.
- Self-sufficient and proactive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Language English and ability to work well with a team.