about 2 months ago
3 months + ext
Non Functional Test Manager
As a Test Manager, you role will be to support our client providing testing SME knowledge to the customer MOD OSM project team.
The OSM project objective is to replace the existing MOD Service desk currently using a 3rd party tool and to move to a strategic tool of choice to manage all service desk interactions with MOD staff and 3rd parties. You will be engaging with senior stakeholders supporting the planning, communications, governance and control of the project, particularly as solutions evolve with new technologies introduced and demand increases across Defence.
The role reports to the MOD OSM Authority Programme Test Manager and is part of the CTS Embedded Test Capability. This is a delivery focussed, hands-on role that requires the ability to plan, manage and co-ordinate the non-functional testing.
This role will suit an experienced Non Functional Test Manager who is capable of delivering under tight and pressurised timelines and able to adapt to often challenging environment with multiple 3rd party stakeholders.
Activities will include:
- Liaise with the delivery test leads;
- Creation of a Programme E2E non-functional test strategy, plan and scripts;
- Develop a non-functional test schedule working with the supplier and MSP test lead;
- Participate in the preparation and execution of Authority non-functional E2E testing activities including supporting defect management;
- Creation of non-functional TCRs for approval by the OSM Programme Test Manager and Authority;
- Liaise with other relevant MOD Test, Transition and Assurance SMEs;
- Attend Programme Meetings where required;
- Assurance and approval of Supplier and MSPs Test Strategy(s), non-functional Test Plan(s) and NF Test Script(s) as complete, appropriate and credible;
- Assurance of Supplier and MSPs internal non-functional Test Execution in accordance with the non-functional test plans for approval by the OSM Programme Test Manager and Authority.