£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 years ago
O365 & Sharepoint Support Analyst
Company: Construction Technology Consultancy
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
O365 & Sharepoint Support Analyst: The primary function of the O365 & Sharepoint Support Analyst role is to ensure that Corporate Sharepoint Online applications are supported in line with agreed service levels. In addition, the role will be involved in the implementation of new applications and the integration with other corporate applications including; the specification of improvements and their configuration, testing and integration into live services. The role focuses on the 'server-side' / 'cloud' configuration of each application and the configuration or deployment of related 'client-side' software or 'client' web-browser settings.
Your new Company: A world class construction technology consultancy with a global client base.
You will have the following experience:
- Experience implementing, configuring and supporting Sharepoint Online.
- Experience of using / writing PowerShell script.
- Experience delivering & supporting the configuration of Microsoft applications including Office365.
- 'Hands-on' experience of delivering high-quality IT services to support and improve the configuration, data stored and processes within corporate application environments.
- Ability to work independently and with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. business areas, broad spectrum of IT teams, 3rd parties), taking the lead when necessary.
- Customer focused - placing the customer at the centre of all that we do. Taking ownership of user's issues, ensuring incident and problems are investigated, diagnosed and resolved or services are recovered within a reasonable timeframe, escalating where necessary.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth