£50000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
OEM Commercial Account Manager
Based in Dartford Kent - Hybrid remote working available
Paying up to £60,000 with 10% annual bonus
My client who works in the Automotive industry and manufactures complex electronic safety equipment for various automotive companies. They are in need of an OEM Commercial Account Manager to provide day to day support for the activities of the OEM Sales team. My client directly manages various OEM businesses within the automotive sector. Due to growth this position has opened up in the OEM team.
They want someone who can demonstrate a strong knowledge of OEM contractual and sales development work. This role requires you communicate with various departments such as Engineering, product management and the customer. The role does include travel to customers/suppliers sites which could be in Europe or Asia (Expenses paid).
Responsibilities - OEM Commercial Account Manager - Kent
- Understand my clients OEM sales strategy via direct or indirect supply
- Work closely with subsidiaries and distribution partner to continue and build a profitable relationship
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Work with the Project Managers to understand customer expectations and manage their expectations
- Participate in risk management meetings
- Update my clients ERP system on current and new business
- Write and conduct sales reports
Experience/Skills - OEM Commercial Account Manager - Kent
- 5+ Years in a manufacturing company (Preferably automotive)
- Experience in reviewing complex commercial contracts
- Previous knowledge/experience with OEM & Tier 1 businesses
- Strong negotiation skills and able to close a deal
- Strong communications skills
- Team player
- Interested in modern technology
If you are interested in the role above and what to find out more, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'