£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: London & Epsom.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a vibrant individual who can proactively integrate themselves into our busy, London Office, to be a key member of the ADS&T Support Team, working closely with House Leaders and the Senior Office Manager, alongside the ADS&T Office Managers.
The role will involve working under the direction of the Senior Office Manager, to provide efficient administration support in the day-to-day administration and support for the London office. Ensuring London & Epsom offices are managed and operating in a way that befits a professional services organisation, fulfilling the necessary requirements, with the support of a small team based in Epsom.
Office Management London & Epsom:
* Support London & Epsom House Leads in all OM duties (including Business Resilience).
* Coordinate new starter & leaver requirements (including Staff Numbers and liaison with LMs).
* Liaise with IT re new starter USER IDs and order/delivery/collection of IT Kit.
* Arranging & conducting new starter day one inductions.
* Manage Space Planning and desk count (including reporting to Property Forum rep).
* Maintain London & Epsom Outlook Distribution lists, staff spreadsheets and org charts.
* POC for London & Epsom queries, providing information on office updates, access & office use.
* Liaison with suppliers such as ITS, Finance and Facilities Management to resolve issues.
* Provide support to staff based at client sites.
* Co-ordinate Office events, staff engagement, briefings/quarterly forum etc.
* Arrangement of meetings, events and hospitality as required.
* Monitor stationery, printers, mail, and locker keys.
* Provide advice to new starters/existing staff regarding CV Site and ensure leavers CVs removed.
* Undertake Fire Marshall duties.
Essential Skills and Experience required to undertake role (note if desirable):
* Educated to GCSE level including English and Maths.
* A vibrant self-starter able to work independently, as well as within a team and to be a good team player.
* Previous Office Management experience.
* Self-sufficient / ability to work independently, with a proactive approach.
* Ability to work in a busy professional office environment.
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
* Accurate record keeper, systems & process driven.
* Experienced user of MS Office Suite & proficient in using MS Teams.