£26000 - £26500 per annum
4 months ago
Operations Specialist administrator
This placement will provide support across aspects of Operations Specialist Team activities, including but not limited to: -
Facility Data Capture - Through Bordereaux submitted by our Coverholders and Brokers we utilise a 3rd Party to Map and Load the Data held on these Bordereaux. Queries arising from the review of these Bordereaux need to be reviewed and addressed. The different elements and classes of business throw up some interesting questions which can really stretch our thinking.
Oversight and production of Regulatory Data - The Team have internal and external targets to meet. Since taking over this function the Team have improved our statistics and reporting, but we are looking to improve further.
Submission of Slip / Insurance Documentation to Lloyd's Brussels - following Brexit, all policies written by Chaucer domiciled in Europe need to be submitted to Lloyd's Brussels for review. We take great satisfaction in processing these and making sure all the necessary documents are filed correctly.
As a Team we work both independently and as a collective to meet our goals and look for efficiencies to our current processes.
- BDX (Facility & Bordereaux Management System)- Assist with Facilities Management Workflow (FMW), Bordereaux Management Workflow (BMW)and Estimated Premium Income (EPI)Workflow to make sure all tasks are completed within agreed SLA's.
- Structured Data Capture (SDC)- Upload and oversight of the monthly files. Submission to the SDC Portal for all Lloyd's Brussels Contracts.
- ELTO - Employers Liability Tracing Office, monthly review and upload of the New & Renewing risks. Loading risks to comply with Time to Supply (TTS)requirements and reporting on those that fail.
- ELTO - Chasing and updating Employer Reference Numbers (ERN)information.
- ELTO - Make amendments to existing polices within the Employers Liability Database (ELD)when adjustments are received.
- Assist with and undertake tasks as defined by the Operations Specialist Manager.
- Employers Liability Tracing Office - Time to Supply (Risks to be uploaded to ELD within 90 days of inception)
- Employers Liability Tracing Office - Employee Reference Number (ERN) to be captured. Chaucer control to stay above Market Compliance.
- General office administration experience
- Use of PAS systems and/or Watertrace BDX
- Excel & Word - Intermediate
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- GCSE Maths & English grade B or above or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 other GCSE's grade C or above
- 3 A Levels grade C or above or equivalent
- Well-presented and business-like
- Professional outlook
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Work as part of a team
- Capable of working to a timetable when required
- Attention to detail and proper regard for accuracy