CDI - 1173266_1634659660
11 months ago
Job Role: Oracle Architect
Contract: 6 Months +
Security Clearance: Level DV required
Level DV Security Clearance is required for this role
Oracle expert required to work as part of a team responsible for the maintenance and upgrades to a delivered system. This Systems Engineer role works as part of a larger 4th Line Engineering support team and will provide specialist support for the Oracle and SQL Server databases. They will also provide technical support to issues raised by the Service Management Centre (SMC), be responsible for the investigation and delivery of defect resolutions through Engineering in to the Production Environment without impacting the Live service, delivering engineering changes to time and quality. In addition to their Oracle and SQL specialisms, the post holder will provide an active role in maintaining and improving the security of the system to high government standards.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Oracle Subject Matter Expert.
- Be capable of producing concise install documentation.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding and proven track record of the following Technologies
- Oracle Database 10/11/12
- Oracle 12c expertise and experience in performance optimisation and problem diagnosis using Oracle
- TOAD and other tools in a secure production environment
- Windows Server 2012/2008
- Windows 7 / Vista Desktop
Desirable Skills Required:
- SQL Server Database
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- VMWare - experience operating in a virtualised (VMware) Windows environment
- McAfee Products
- Lumension Products