£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Packing Team Leader
£35,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits
An opportunity for a Packing Cell Leader has arisen to work within an engineering company who specialise in manufacturing highly complex bespoke systems used in the Defence and Aerospace sectors across the globe.
Purpose of the role - Packing Team Leader
- To supervise a team of operators and ensure that output/production targets are achieved through efficient deployment of people and machine capacity.
- Ensure that deliveries are made in accordance with the production schedule, Standard Operating Procedures and H&S requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement activities 5 "S" etc.
Key Accountabilities - Packing Team Leader
- Plan, monitor and allocate work as per production job packs & delivery requests and maximise the output with effective utilization of the department's personnel.
- Communicate and monitor team performance against KPI/metrics, e.g. shortages, deliveries and priorities on a daily basis.
- Investigation of the causes of poor productivity and implementation of action plans to address them.
- Providing progress updates at regular weekly departmental meetings answering queries from internal departments and line management
- People Management
Skills and knowledge required - Packing Team Leader
- Experience of managing people.
- Experience of working in a packing / manufacturing environment.
- Experience of conducting risk assessments and writing SSOW's.
If you are interested in above position please do 'APPLY NOW'