about 1 year ago
Role: Software Performance architect/Engineer
SC Clearance Required
4 Month Contract
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science, mathematics or engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience building Java systems with strict requirements for low-latency (microseconds count) and deterministic performance.
- Prior experience with Event Sourcing (Sequenced core stream) based architecture.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL server database optimisation and tuning.
- Experience building high performance solutions
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience in data driven performance analysis and optimizations.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to solve high performance engineering problems in a language agnostic manner.
- Understand and demonstrate experience and skills in analysing software products, solutions, designs from a performance perspective.
- Understand the Design, build and service interactions and the data they operate with for each service call.
- Analyse the solution to ensure it can achieve and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity.
- You will understand how to use data to guide decision-making, developing or enhancing tools as necessary to manage, process and collect it.
- Understand the complexities of a multi-interfaced service platform
- Guide a team of technologists to implement the tools and configuration
- Have experience of implementing Enterprise Service Buses or other message oriented middleware systems
- Ideally have built systems to manage data that includes imagery
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.