£75 - £85 per hour
4 months ago
PLM Systems Architect
+ PLM Specialised role
+ 6 month initial contract
+ Hampshire based with some remote working
+ £75 to £85 per hour Inside Ir35
*Must be eligible for SC Clearance*
+ PLM knowledge
+ IT Architecture in a manufacturing environment
Reporting directly to the CTO you will design, develop and maintain the IT systems architecture for the facility to ensure that it meets the business requirements
- Translate business strategy and requirements into defined architectural solutions.
- Provide input into the strategic direction of technology investments
- Collaborate with other Subject Matter Experts to design integrated solutions.
- Recommend on appropriate technology options suited for the business capability to be delivered for a medium sized business.
- Design the PLM solution to integrate seamlessly with other tools, such as SAP.
- Ensure all designs and updates meet accreditation and security requirements.
- Plans, designs and integrates IT system components including hardware, software and services.
- Identify and assess suitable subcontractors for IT projects and overseeing their delivery.
- Working with Project Managers to ensure project delivery is on time, cost and quality.
- Degree level qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Experience within an IT architecture role.
- Experience with process and assembly manufacturing.
- Experience of PLM applications preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing / Supply Chain processes