£30000 - £38000 per annum
25 days ago
PMO Project Planner
Up to £38,000 (dependant on experience)
Based in Denham, Uxbridge
An exciting opportunity to join a high precision engineering company, best known for being a global manufacturer of aircraft ejection seats and related equipment. This organisation is seeking a PMO Project Planner to work within the Project Management Team, in the Programmes Department, supporting Project Managers and Work Package Managers to ensure project schedules are running accordingly to timescales, budgets and governance.
In this role you will be expected to work across all levels of the business to ensure project plans are accurate and consistent for the business to make informed decision to achieve on-time delivery, resource allocation and revenue recognition.
- Work with nominated Work Package Managers to plan their tasks and amend project plans/reschedule to suit resource constraints.
- Work with nominated Project Managers to plan their projects, including: Milestones for Contract Deliverables and Revenue Work Breakdown Structures, Hardware and General/Travel Costs and Links
- Monitor the health of all projects against the PMS policies, and work with the Project Managers & Work Package Managers to minimise errors on a weekly basis.
- Coach users of PMS to plan in line with current Martin-Baker policies, procedures and work instructions
- As required, work with the team to assist in the implementation of new requirements and system upgrades
- Experience in manufacturing and/or product development
- Experience in project planning and/or project management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel (Advanced) and Powerpoint
- Experience or knowledge of SAP, Primavera and/or Planisware (desirable)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
To apply, click 'APPLY NOW' and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch, should you have suitable experience.