£450 - £500 per day
12 months ago
Power Electronics Engineer - Consumer Electronics
Urgently contract role for a Power Electronics Engineer to work on the next generation of low voltage consumer goods. You will be focused on developing and providing consumers with a compelling range of inspiring products that drive change. The purpose of this role is to innovate, optimise and validate next generation low voltage power systems.
As a Power Electronics Engineer you will have a proven track record of delivering breakthrough power technologies in a commercial, mass manufacturing context
As an experienced Power Electronics Engineer you will be able to showcase the following skills:
- Highly competent in SMPS (switch mode power supply) power supply design and familiar with most topologies
- Highly experienced in analogue and digital design, DC-AC and DC-DC systems, EMC testing and current regulations.
- Ability to run PCB CAD software package
- A good understanding of PCB and component costs.
- Experience in analysing performance across process, voltage and temperature variations
- Knowledge of battery technologies, specifications and performance. Able to test and select batteries for use in THP prototypes and appropriate safety circuits.
You will be the lead technical expert on 3 breakthrough, high complexity systems engineering programmes. For more information apply now