£500.00 - £600.00 per day
about 2 years ago
Powershell SME x 4
Duration: 12 - 14 Months
Rate: £500- £600 per day (outside of IR35)
Powershell SME: You will work as part of the Software Engineering team and onboard customer applications and implement infrastructure automation components on the NSoIT(D) Platform. These automation components will primarily be developed using Windows PowerShell and will focus on Windows Server components including its various features and services, Windows software products, NSoIT(D) customer specific applications running under Windows, SDDC (Software Defined Data Center) tools such as VMware PowerCLI and VMware PowerNSX, as well as interactions with external REST APIs and services.
Please note that this is an SC Cleared role, the client will consider sponsoring candidiates through their clearance.
You will display the following technical skills:
- Creating complex PowerShell automation modules for production systems utilising at least PowerShell v4 as a minimum.
- Demonstrable experience with advanced PowerShell coding features e.g. Workflows, Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Bare Metal Deployment.
- Formulating solutions to meet 'bare metal' or 'zero touch' provisioning requirements.
- Automated deployment of server, network or storage technologies across multiple vendors.
- Building or supporting large Windows infrastructure environments.
Send me your CV now and I will call to discuss your situation and this role