CDI - 1174061_1648243683
£75000 - £76000 per annum
8 months ago
Job title: Pre-Sales Network Architect
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working available)
Salary: £75k plus 15% bonus and £6,000 car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC clearance for this role
I am recruiting a Pre-Sales Network architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. I am looking for a Pre-Sales Network Architects, with previous pre-sales and bid experience, to join my clients existing dynamic Networks Practice. You will work closely with the Delivery Executives, Solution Owners and Customer to produce design documentation on a wide variety of complex changes and bids that vary in size and complexity.
- Provide day-to day-support to the Delivery Executives and Solution Owners to create innovative network solutions and offerings against the customers' requirements.
* Create and be responsible for High Level Designs and Architecture Overview Document that meet, or exceed, the customers' expectations.
* Production of estimates including BOMs, licensing and effort based on chosen methodology.
* Support the Lead Bid Architect/Solution Owner in defining designs in line with requirements.
* Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
* Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Bid Architects.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
* Previous experience working alongside the customer to derive requirements.
* Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
* Previous experience working on bids and/or large and complex changes.
* Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
* Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
* Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
* SDWAN experience is advantageous.