10 days ago
Principal Cyber Consultant - Red Team
High Salary on offer
Based in Brisol - Hybrid working
This is a highly rewarding and hands one role with exposure across both traditional and cutting edge enterprise IT as well as bespoke Operational Technology systems with a clear and defined pathway to achieve your work at will see you lead and deliver in solving customer problems in an agile, innovative and team centric manner.
Skills, Qualification & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent report writing skills for both technical and non-technical audiences. At least one of the following certifications such as CREST CCSAS, CRTO, OSED.CRTO2, CRTP, CRTE.
- Broad understanding of various penetration specialties from infrastructure (inc Active Directory) to applications, cloud testing and ICS/SCADA platforms.
- Experience of and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs with empathy Experience of using a C2 application such as Mythic, Posh C2, Havoc or COBALT SRIKE, Sliver.
- Solid understanding of current OPSec methodologies, and exploit development.
- Demonstrable experience within Red Team engagements, ideally with a year leading on engagements and contributing to team development.
- CHECK experience and ideally a CHECK Team Leader.
- Demonstrable ability in deriving security requirements from functional objectives with limited knowledge of the underlying solution and customer/team direction.
- Extensive ability leading in the breaking down, at pace of large functional solutions into simpler constituent parts.
- Confident ability in communicating why a large functional system requires a given security wrapper in a way best suited to a given stakeholder.
- Varied experience and technical depth in either network, application or system security controls in their design and the risks they mitigate.