Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£30000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
Principal Structural Engineer
Permanent (Salary dependent on experience)
Ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level and currently Chartered or in the process of obtaining Chartered Engineer status (CENG and MIStructE/MICE). Significant previous experience of managing whole design processes, from concept to completion whilst also being able to lead an effective and professional building structures team.
- Previous experience in day-to-day running of a variety of projects
- Extensive experience of risk management and identifying optimum solutions.
- Demonstrable record of liaising professionally with external clients, agencies and other design consultants.
- Experience of managing project teams and promoting a positive and effective workplace environment.
- Thorough knowledge of design to British Standards & EuroCodes
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience
- Experience of large complex steel structures and expertise in use of Tekla Structural Designer desirable
Any questions please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org