Principal Test Consultant (Contract)
Basingstoke based Test Consultant role
Competitive day rate
6 month contract, likely to extend
MUST be DV Cleared to commence this role.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
* Displays, utilizes and promotes expertise in Testing Best Practice across a number of business sectors, providing expert support to program
* Defines and agrees testing scope with stakeholders
* Accountable for the delivery of testing activities within budget and timescale on programs and projects
* May be accountable for the management of the test team.
* Creates test plan documents including test strategies for projects and programs that address requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
* Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
* Leads bid and pre-sales activities relating to test specialism and/or test management
* Leads in development of internal testing standards.
* Leads service offerings in areas of specialism.
Key Technical Skills
Test Process and methodologies
Project management and delivery methodologies
Financial and commercial aspects of test
Networking Technologies such as : IP WAN, LAN, Virtualised and Cloud Infrastructures
Software Development process
Test and Automation Tooling